Water-Flo Maintenance Contracts
Sign up for your maintenance contract below or download the form to mail in.
This year our contracts have more value than ever. We’ve increased the number of visits per contract and are offering a FREE radon in air test with Combination Contracts.
*** Maintenance contracts are only available in New Haven, Middlesex and New London Counties *** Click here for a list of towns.
SIGN UP HERE
There are 3 options to choose from:
1. Well Pump Contract: $195.00/yr
2. Water Treatment Contract: $195.00/yr
3. Combination Contract: $325.00/yr. This contract is ideal for customers with both a pump and treatment system.
Contracts are a great value. Save over $200.00/year with any contract . Contracts run from October 1st 2018 to September 30th 2019 and must be paid in full prior to being used. All contracts must be paid in full by October 31, 2018. Work must be done during normal business hours which are Monday thru Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm. Work done after hours, or on an emergency basis, is not covered by the contract and is subject to our normal rates.
- Testing of water tank pressure and re-pressurizing. This prolongs the life of the pump.
- Adjusting household water pressure. Who doesn’t want more pressure?
- Electrical testing of the well pump. Does your system have a short?
- Visual inspection of the well if it is above ground. Protect against contamination.
- Labor to replace malfunctioning/broken minor components on the well system, i.e., pressure gauge, pressure switch, pressure relief valve, boiler drain, check valve, control box and well cap.
- Well sanitizing providing the well is above ground. $150.00 value.
- 5% discount on any invoice for a replacement well pump or tank.
This Pump System maintenance contract does not include any materials, electrical work or excavation. It does not cover any labor to replace a well tank or pump nor does it include any work done at the well except replacing the cap, splicing a broken wire at the top of the well or chlorinating the well. Service must be scheduled by the homeowner. This contract covers one pump system per household. The customer is entitled to one comprehensive service plus two additional visits as necessary.
- Water testing, i.e., iron, hardness, pH, manganese, nitrates, chlorine and TDS.
- Labor to replenish neutralizer.
- Cleaning brine drum.
- Changing cartridge and/or drinking water filters.
- Adding salt or potassium to the brine drum.
- Changing UV bulb.
- Mixing chemical feed solutions.
- Labor to clean softener and filter control valves.
- Delivery of water treatment supplies.
- 5% discount on any new water softener, automatic backwashing filter, UV or reverse osmosis drinking water system.
This Water Treatment maintenance contract does not include any materials nor does it include any labor involved in the re-bedding of existing systems or the installation of new or replacement systems. This contract does not include re-routing of drain lines or any excavation or electrical work. Service must be scheduled by the homeowner. Only one system per home is covered by this contract. A system can include multiple components. We cannot service Culligan or Eco-Water systems. The customer is entitled to one comprehensive service plus two additional visits as necessary.
This maintenance contract is ideal for customers with both a pump and treatment system. The customer is entitled to one comprehensive service plus three additional visits as necessary.
- Includes elements of both contracts. This is our best value and includes a FREE radon in air test..