Water-Flo 2021 Annual Maintenance Contracts
Sign up for your maintenance contract below or download the form to mail in.
This year our contracts have more value than ever. See below for complete contract benefits and details.
*** Maintenance contracts are only available in New Haven, Middlesex and New London Counties *** Click here for a list of towns.
SIGN UP HERE
For All Contracts: Service must be scheduled by the homeowner with our office staff. Contract visits are available Monday – Friday 8:30am to 4pm. Work performed on weekends and holidays is not covered by the maintenance contract. Contracts are transferable to new owners but not new addresses. All maintenance contracts include labor only. Any materials are at the homeowner’s expense.
- Labor to change cartridge and/or drinking water filters.
- Labor to add salt or potassium to the brine drum.
- Delivery of water treatment supplies.
- Value Saving $200.00/year in labor charges
The Salt & Filter Contract includes labor for the above items but does not include any materials. Standard service call rate would apply for services such as cleaning out brine drum, sanitizing home through cartridge filter, or RO unit maintenance items other than the filter change.
This maintenance contract is ideal for customers with both a pump and treatment system. The comprehensive service automatically includes items listed below in italics.
- Testing of water tank and re-pressurizing. Adjusting household water pressure. Electrical testing of the well pump. Visual inspection of the well head if it is above ground. IF REQUESTED: Well chlorination providing the well is above ground. $150.00 to $300.00 value.
- In house water testing (iron, hardness, pH, manganese, chlorine and TDS)
- In-house water testing for nitrates
- Labor to replace malfunctioning/broken minor components on the well system, i.e., pressure gauge, pressure switch, pressure relief valve, boiler drain, check valve, control box, and well cap.
- Labor to replenish neutralizer or mix chemical feed solution.
- Labor to change whole house filter, drinking water filters, and/or UV bulb
- Labor to clean and adjust softener and filter control valves.
- Labor to add salt or potassium chloride to the brine drum. Labor to clean brine drum.
- Radon “Bubbler” service included but limited to visible components and only systems manufactured by R.E. Prescott. If radon “Bubbler” service is requested and combined with comprehensive visit, it will be treated as two visits
- Delivery of water treatment supplies
- 5% discount on any new water softener, automatic backwashing filter, UV, chemical feed, or reverse osmosis drinking water system. Not to be combined with any other discounts
The Pump & Treatment maintenance contract does not include any materials, nor does it include any labor involved in the re-bedding of existing systems, pulling a well pump, or the installation of new or replacement systems. This contract does not include re-routing of drain lines or any excavation or electrical work. We cannot service Culligan or Eco-Water systems
This maintenance contract includes all elements of the Pump & Treatment contract plus a radon air test and certified lab water test (valued at $405.00) at the time of the Comprehensive Service visit.
- The standard profile water test is run through a certified lab includes testing for: bacteria, pH, turbidity, color, odor, chloride, nitrite nitrogen, nitrate nitrogen, sulfate, calcium, magnesium, hardness, sodium, copper, iron, manganese radon in water, lead, arsenic, and uranium
- Value saving: $205.00/year in labor charges
All maintenance contracts include labor only. Any materials are at the homeowner’s expense. Contract service must be scheduled by the homeowner and is available Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. Work performed on weekends and holidays is not covered by the maintenance contract. We cannot service Culligan and Ecowater Systems. Maintenance contracts run from October 1, 2021 through September 30, 2022 and must be paid in full prior to being used. The deadline for payment is 10/31/2021 after which time the contracts will be unavailable until next September. Contracts are transferable to new owners but not new addresses.