Water-Flo 2021 Annual Maintenance Contracts
Sign up for your maintenance contract below or download the form to mail in.
This year our contracts have more value than ever. See below for complete contract benefits and details.
*** Maintenance contracts are only available in New Haven, Middlesex and New London Counties *** Click here for a list of towns.
SIGN UP HERE
There are 3 options to choose from:
1. Well Pump Contract: $225.00/yr
2. Water Treatment Contract: $225.00/yr
3. Combination Contract: $325.00/yr. This contract is ideal for customers with both a pump and treatment system.
Contracts are a great value. Save over $200.00/year with any contract . Work must be done during normal business hours which are Monday thru Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm. Work done after hours, or on an emergency basis, is not covered by the contract and is subject to our normal rates.
- Testing of water tank and re-pressurizing. This prolongs the life of the pump.
- Adjusting household water pressure. Who doesn't want more pressure?
- Electrical testing of the well pump. Does your system have a short?
- Visual inspection of the well if it is above ground. Protect against contamination.
- Labor to replace malfunctioning/broken minor components on the well system, i.e., pressure gauge, pressure switch, pressure relief valve, boiler drain, check valve, control box and well cap.
- Well chlorination providing the well is above ground. $150.00 value.
- 5% discount for a replacement well pump or tank. Not to be combined with any other discounts.
This Pump System maintenance contract does not include any materials, electrical work or excavation. It does not cover any labor to replace a well tank or pump nor does it include any work done at the well except replacing the cap, splicing a broken wire at the top of the well or chlorinating the well. Service must be scheduled by the homeowner. This contract covers one pump system per household. The customer is entitled to one comprehensive service plus two additional visits as necessary. Radon “Bubbler” service not included with this contract.
- Water testing, i.e., iron, hardness, pH, manganese, nitrates, chlorine and TDS.
- Labor to replenish neutralizer.
- Cleaning brine drum as necessary.
- Changing cartridge and/or drinking water filters.
- Adding salt or potassium to the brine drum.
- Changing UV bulb.
- Mixing chemical feed solutions.
- Labor to clean and adjust softener and filter control valves.
- Delivery of water treatment supplies.
- 5% discount on any new water softener, automatic backwashing filter, UV, chemical feed, or reverse osmosis drinking water system. Not to be combined with any other discounts.
This Water Treatment maintenance contract does not include any materials nor does it include any labor involved in the re-bedding of existing systems or the installation of new or replacement systems. This contract does not include re-routing of drain lines or any excavation or electrical work. Service must be scheduled by the homeowner. Only one system per home is covered by this contract. A system can include multiple components. We cannot service Culligan or Eco-Water systems. The customer is entitled to one comprehensive service plus two additional visits as necessary. Radon “Bubbler” service not included with this contract.
This maintenance contract is ideal for customers with both a pump and treatment system. The customer is entitled to one comprehensive service plus three additional visits as necessary.
- Includes elements of both contracts.
- Radon “Bubbler” service included but limited to visible components and only systems manufactured by R.E. Prescott
- If radon “Bubbler” service is combined with a pump or treatment visit, it will be treated as two visits.
All maintenance contracts include labor only. Any materials are at the homeowner’s expense. Contract service must be scheduled by the homeowner and is available Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm. Work performed on weekends and holidays is not covered by the maintenance contract. We cannot service Culligan and Ecowater Systems. Maintenance contracts run from October 1, 2021 through September 30, 2022 and must be paid in full prior to being used. The deadline for payment is 10/31/2020 after which time the contracts will be unavailable until next September. Contracts are transferable to new owners but not new addresses.