Radon Company CT
… it has been a pleasure to deal with your company. Nick was very informative and reassuring. The two men that did the radon equipment were professional and very patient with all our questions. Finally, I appreciate your help and patience. I’m leaving a list of companies for the new owners and your company will be at the head of it.

- Barbara R.

Radon Solutions of CT Services

Radon testing and radon remediation to protect you from the colorless, odorless, radioactive gas known to cause lung cancer.

Radon Solutions of CT is Water-Flo’s radon division, an authorized radon testing and radon mitigation company. Radon is a colorless, odorless, radioactive gas that is the second leading cause of lung cancer, responsible for approximately 21,000 deaths per year in the U.S., more than all the fatalities caused by drunk driving. Radon in homes is a serious concern—many areas of Connecticut have high levels of radon in the air and water. Radon in water is less likely with municipal water than with well water, but high levels of radon in air can be found in homes with either type of water supply.

Connecticut’s recommended radon mitigation level is 4.0 pCi/L for radon in air, and 5,000 pCi/L for radon in water. These are Connecticut’s threshold levels for radon mitigation. One should always strive for the lowest possible radon levels in air and water.

We are certified to perform radon testing and to install radon mitigation systems for both radon in air and radon in water. We do this for concerned homeowners and businesses, and as part of the home inspection process for real estate transactions. When dealing with radon, you should only hire a certified radon testing and radon mitigation professional. The national certification we hold must be maintained with continuing education and biennial testing.

Water-Flo/Radon Solutions of CT is listed among the Nationally Certified Radon Mitigation Professionals on the Connecticut Department of Public Health website. We are also nationally recognized by the American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST).

If you have questions about radon, check out these FAQs, or give us a call.

EPA Map of Radon Zones